Dental practices face specific challenges in the healthcare industry for information management and compliance requirements. Integrated Axis Technology Group has over a decade of experience working with local and national dental practices to improve their operational efficiency while providing support for compliance management. We’ve also worked closely with numerous challenging dental practice management software solutions to successfully integrate these systems to fit the needs of the practice.
More than ever, dental practices today require significant attention to their IT infrastructure in order to build and sustain an effective, profitable and compliant business. The ever‐increasing set of pressures that dental practices face today places continued stress on your limited resources – including the need to:
- Improve patient care
- Simplify practice management and streamline processes
- Reduce costs and better plan and manage expenses
- Meet changing regulations and compliancy
- Ensure patient data integrity and information security
- Minimize IT downtime
We have a strong track record for working with dental practices to deliver IT services and solutions designed to help you:
- Evaluate and prioritize the IT requirements that will best improve your practice
- Better plan and manage your IT budget
- Improve your system up-time, ensure secure data backup and disaster recovery
- Meet compliance with HIPAA and other business‐critical regulations
- Better protect your network and data from security threats, viruses and data breaches
- Allow more flexibility and productivity through secure remote access for you and your staff
If you are finding it stressful or difficult to manage the daily stress of maintaining a well maintained IT infrastructure, having significant integration issues between systems or are just not sure where to start, give us a call today. Our professional team of consultants can begin the conversation about how we can help you overcome these challenges to build a more successful and profitable practice.